You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Fresh Outlook for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your computerFresh Outlook
. You can read more on Fresh Outlook or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Fresh Outlook at http://freshestoutlook.com/support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Fresh Outlook is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe. FreshOutlookUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 243.47 KB (249312 bytes) on disk.
Fresh Outlook contains of the executables below. They take 243.47 KB (249312
bytes) on disk.
- FreshOutlookUninstall.exe (243.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.12.13.131142
of Fresh Outlook. For other Fresh Outlook versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is a program released by the software company Fresh Outlook. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Fresh Outlook from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fresh Outlook or simply click the Search field and type in "Fresh Outlook". The Fresh Outlook application will be found automatically. When you select Fresh Outlook in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Fresh Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The web site of the program is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fresh Outlook.
8. After removing Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Fresh Outlook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fresh Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your PC, we are not saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fresh Outlook supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-13 19:03:56.590