You can find below details on how to remove Fresh Outlook for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your PCFresh Outlook
. Check out here
for more info on Fresh Outlook. More information about Fresh Outlook can be found at http://freshestoutlook.com/support
. Fresh Outlook is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Fresh Outlook's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 636.70 KB (651976 bytes) on disk and is labeled utilFreshOutlook.exe.
Fresh Outlook contains of the executables below. They take 880.17 KB (901296
bytes) on disk.
- FreshOutlookUninstall.exe (243.48 KB)
- utilFreshOutlook.exe (636.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.03.163834
of Fresh Outlook. For other Fresh Outlook versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is an application by Fresh Outlook. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Fresh Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Fresh Outlook or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fresh Outlook". The Fresh Outlook app will be found very quickly. After you click Fresh Outlook in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Fresh Outlook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The software company is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fresh Outlook.
8. After uninstalling Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fresh Outlook that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fresh Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your computer, nor are we saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Fresh Outlook supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-12-15 12:36:40.887