Fresh Outlook is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your systemFresh Outlook
. Check out here
for more info on Fresh Outlook. Click on http://freshestoutlook.com/support
to get more details about Fresh Outlook on Fresh Outlook's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Fresh Outlook is C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 633.70 KB (648904 bytes) on disk and is titled utilFreshOutlook.exe.
Fresh Outlook contains of the executables below. They occupy 877.17 KB (898224
bytes) on disk.
- FreshOutlookUninstall.exe (243.48 KB)
- utilFreshOutlook.exe (633.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Fresh Outlook version 2016.04.23.073330
only. You can find here a few links to other Fresh Outlook releases:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is a program offered by Fresh Outlook. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Fresh Outlook or simply click the Search field and type in "Fresh Outlook". The Fresh Outlook program will be found very quickly. When you click Fresh Outlook in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Fresh Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The web site of the application is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fresh Outlook.
8. After removing Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Fresh Outlook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fresh Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your PC, nor are we saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fresh Outlook supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-23 12:00:54.530