Fresh Outlook is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your systemFresh Outlook
. You can read more on Fresh Outlook or check for application updates here
. Click on http://freshestoutlook.com/support
to get more info about Fresh Outlook on Fresh Outlook's website. Usually the Fresh Outlook program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Fresh Outlook is C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe. utilFreshOutlook.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 636.20 KB (651464 bytes) on disk.
Fresh Outlook is comprised of the following executables which occupy 879.62 KB (900728
bytes) on disk:
- FreshOutlookUninstall.exe (243.42 KB)
- utilFreshOutlook.exe (636.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.01.27.091449
of Fresh Outlook. For more Fresh Outlook versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is a program marketed by the software company Fresh Outlook. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Fresh Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fresh Outlook or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fresh Outlook". If it exists on your system the Fresh Outlook program will be found automatically. When you click Fresh Outlook in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Fresh Outlook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The web site of the application is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fresh Outlook.
8. After removing Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fresh Outlook that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fresh Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your PC, we are not saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fresh Outlook supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-27 12:06:02.693