This web page is about Fresh Outlook for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your computerFresh Outlook
. More information on Fresh Outlook can be seen here
. You can read more about on Fresh Outlook at http://freshestoutlook.com/support
. Usually the Fresh Outlook program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Fresh Outlook by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. utilFreshOutlook.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 649.70 KB (665288 bytes) on disk.
Fresh Outlook contains of the executables below. They occupy 893.09 KB (914528
bytes) on disk.
- FreshOutlookUninstall.exe (243.40 KB)
- utilFreshOutlook.exe (649.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.01.17.011351
of Fresh Outlook. Click on the links below for other Fresh Outlook versions:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is a program marketed by the software company Fresh Outlook. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Fresh Outlook from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Fresh Outlook or simply click the Search field and type in "Fresh Outlook". The Fresh Outlook application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Fresh Outlook in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Fresh Outlook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The software company is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fresh Outlook.
8. After removing Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Fresh Outlook which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fresh Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your PC, nor are we saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fresh Outlook supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-17 06:33:23.160