This page is about Fresh Outlook for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your PCFresh Outlook
. More info about Fresh Outlook can be read here
. Click on http://freshestoutlook.com/support
to get more info about Fresh Outlook on Fresh Outlook's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Fresh Outlook's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe. utilFreshOutlook.exe is the Fresh Outlook's main executable file and it takes around 641.70 KB (657096 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Fresh Outlook. They occupy about 885.17 KB (906416
bytes) on disk.
- FreshOutlookUninstall.exe (243.48 KB)
- utilFreshOutlook.exe (641.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.12.104245
of Fresh Outlook. You can find below info on other versions of Fresh Outlook:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is an application by Fresh Outlook. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Fresh Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fresh Outlook or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fresh Outlook". If it exists on your system the Fresh Outlook program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Fresh Outlook in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Fresh Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The web site of the program is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fresh Outlook.
8. After removing Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fresh Outlook that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fresh Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your PC, nor are we saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Fresh Outlook supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-13 03:02:35.697