Fresh Outlook is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your PCFresh Outlook
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Fresh Outlook. You can get more details about Fresh Outlook at http://freshestoutlook.com/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Fresh Outlook. The application's main executable file is titled utilFreshOutlook.exe and it has a size of 640.70 KB (656072 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Fresh Outlook. They take about 884.18 KB (905400
bytes) on disk.
- FreshOutlookUninstall.exe (243.48 KB)
- utilFreshOutlook.exe (640.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.01.10.081402
of Fresh Outlook. You can find below info on other releases of Fresh Outlook:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is a program offered by Fresh Outlook. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Fresh Outlook or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fresh Outlook". The Fresh Outlook program will be found very quickly. After you select Fresh Outlook in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Fresh Outlook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The web site of the application is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fresh Outlook.
8. After removing Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fresh Outlook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fresh Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your PC, we are not saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fresh Outlook in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-10 09:31:01.190