This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Fresh Outlook for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your systemFresh Outlook
. More information on Fresh Outlook can be seen here
. Please follow http://freshestoutlook.com/support
if you want to read more on Fresh Outlook on Fresh Outlook's web page. Fresh Outlook is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Fresh Outlook's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called utilFreshOutlook.exe and occupies 643.20 KB (658632 bytes).
Fresh Outlook contains of the executables below. They occupy 886.69 KB (907968
bytes) on disk.
- FreshOutlookUninstall.exe (243.49 KB)
- utilFreshOutlook.exe (643.20 KB)
The current page applies to Fresh Outlook version 2015.10.20.185752
only. You can find below a few links to other Fresh Outlook releases:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is an application marketed by Fresh Outlook. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Fresh Outlook from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fresh Outlook or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fresh Outlook". The Fresh Outlook app will be found automatically. When you select Fresh Outlook in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Fresh Outlook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The software company is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fresh Outlook.
8. After uninstalling Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Fresh Outlook that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fresh Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your PC, we are not saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fresh Outlook in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-20 22:52:42.057