You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Fresh Outlook for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your computerFresh Outlook
. Open here
where you can find out more on Fresh Outlook. More information about Fresh Outlook can be seen at http://freshestoutlook.com/support
. Fresh Outlook is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Fresh Outlook is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe. utilFreshOutlook.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 630.20 KB (645320 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Fresh Outlook. They take an average of 1.23 MB (1290640
bytes) on disk.
- utilFreshOutlook.exe (630.20 KB)
The current page applies to Fresh Outlook version 2016.01.18.191340
only. You can find here a few links to other Fresh Outlook releases:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is a program released by the software company Fresh Outlook. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Fresh Outlook from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Fresh Outlook or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fresh Outlook". If it exists on your system the Fresh Outlook app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Fresh Outlook in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fresh Outlook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The publisher is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fresh Outlook.
8. After removing Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fresh Outlook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fresh Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your PC, nor are we saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fresh Outlook in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-18 23:48:10.677