This info is about Fresh Outlook for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your PCFresh Outlook
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Fresh Outlook. More data about the application Fresh Outlook can be seen at http://freshestoutlook.com/support
. Usually the Fresh Outlook application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook folder, depending on the user's option during install. Fresh Outlook's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 243.41 KB (249256 bytes) on disk and is labeled FreshOutlookUninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of Fresh Outlook. They occupy an average of 243.41 KB (249256
bytes) on disk.
- FreshOutlookUninstall.exe (243.41 KB)
The current page applies to Fresh Outlook version 2016.02.28.161643
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Fresh Outlook:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is a program released by Fresh Outlook. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Fresh Outlook from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fresh Outlook or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fresh Outlook". The Fresh Outlook program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Fresh Outlook in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Fresh Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The web site of the application is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fresh Outlook.
8. After uninstalling Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fresh Outlook that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fresh Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your computer, nor are we saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fresh Outlook supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-13 21:03:27.190