This page is about Fresh Outlook for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your systemFresh Outlook
. Check out here
for more info on Fresh Outlook. Please open http://freshestoutlook.com/support
if you want to read more on Fresh Outlook on Fresh Outlook's page. Fresh Outlook is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Fresh Outlook. utilFreshOutlook.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 643.70 KB (659144 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Fresh Outlook. They occupy 887.17 KB (908464
bytes) on disk.
- FreshOutlookUninstall.exe (243.48 KB)
- utilFreshOutlook.exe (643.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Fresh Outlook version 2016.04.16.150554
only. You can find below info on other releases of Fresh Outlook:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is an application released by Fresh Outlook. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Fresh Outlook from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Fresh Outlook or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fresh Outlook". If it is installed on your PC the Fresh Outlook application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Fresh Outlook in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Fresh Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The software company is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fresh Outlook.
8. After uninstalling Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Fresh Outlook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fresh Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your PC, nor are we saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fresh Outlook in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-16 16:36:47.127