Fresh Outlook is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your computerFresh Outlook
. More information about Fresh Outlook can be found here
. You can get more details about Fresh Outlook at http://freshestoutlook.com/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Fresh Outlook is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Fresh Outlook's primary file takes around 242.45 KB (248264 bytes) and is called FreshOutlookUninstall.exe.
Fresh Outlook is comprised of the following executables which take 242.45 KB (248264
bytes) on disk:
- FreshOutlookUninstall.exe (242.45 KB)
The current page applies to Fresh Outlook version 2015.09.19.123734
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Fresh Outlook:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is a program released by the software company Fresh Outlook. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Fresh Outlook from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Fresh Outlook or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fresh Outlook". The Fresh Outlook application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Fresh Outlook in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Fresh Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The software company is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fresh Outlook.
8. After uninstalling Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Fresh Outlook that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fresh Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your PC, we are not saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fresh Outlook in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-15 23:30:46.260