Fresh Outlook is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your PCFresh Outlook
. More data about Fresh Outlook can be found here
. Please open http://freshestoutlook.com/support
if you want to read more on Fresh Outlook on Fresh Outlook's website. Fresh Outlook is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Fresh Outlook is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe. utilFreshOutlook.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 634.20 KB (649416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Fresh Outlook. They occupy 1.48 MB (1548112
bytes) on disk.
- FreshOutlookUninstall.exe (243.44 KB)
- utilFreshOutlook.exe (634.20 KB)
The current page applies to Fresh Outlook version 2016.01.22.071413
alone. Click on the links below for other Fresh Outlook versions:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is an application by the software company Fresh Outlook. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Fresh Outlook from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Fresh Outlook or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fresh Outlook". If it exists on your system the Fresh Outlook program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Fresh Outlook in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Fresh Outlook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The publisher is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fresh Outlook.
8. After uninstalling Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fresh Outlook which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fresh Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your PC, nor are we saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fresh Outlook supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-22 11:44:20.250