This info is about Fresh Outlook for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your computerFresh Outlook
. Additional info about Fresh Outlook can be seen here
. More details about Fresh Outlook can be found at http://freshestoutlook.com/support
. Fresh Outlook is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Fresh Outlook is C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe. utilFreshOutlook.exe is the Fresh Outlook's main executable file and it takes close to 649.70 KB (665288 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Fresh Outlook. They take an average of 893.16 KB (914600
bytes) on disk.
- FreshOutlookUninstall.exe (243.47 KB)
- utilFreshOutlook.exe (649.70 KB)
The current page applies to Fresh Outlook version 2016.04.15.010512
only. For more Fresh Outlook versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is a program marketed by Fresh Outlook. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Fresh Outlook from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fresh Outlook or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fresh Outlook". If it is installed on your PC the Fresh Outlook application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Fresh Outlook in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Fresh Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The software company is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fresh Outlook.
8. After uninstalling Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fresh Outlook that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fresh Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your computer, we are not saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fresh Outlook in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 14:42:00.463