Fresh Outlook is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your PCFresh Outlook
. Further information on Fresh Outlook can be found here
. You can read more about related to Fresh Outlook at http://freshestoutlook.com/support
. Fresh Outlook is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Fresh Outlook by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called utilFreshOutlook.exe and occupies 644.70 KB (660168 bytes).
Fresh Outlook contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.50 MB (1569624
bytes) on disk.
- FreshOutlookUninstall.exe (243.45 KB)
- utilFreshOutlook.exe (644.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.11.15.070042
of Fresh Outlook. For more Fresh Outlook versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is a program by the software company Fresh Outlook. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Fresh Outlook from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Fresh Outlook or simply click the Search field and type in "Fresh Outlook". The Fresh Outlook application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Fresh Outlook in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Fresh Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The web site of the application is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fresh Outlook.
8. After removing Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fresh Outlook that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fresh Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your computer, nor are we saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fresh Outlook in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-15 12:02:01.173