Fresh Outlook is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your PCFresh Outlook
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Fresh Outlook. Please open http://freshestoutlook.com/support
if you want to read more on Fresh Outlook on Fresh Outlook's web page. Usually the Fresh Outlook application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall Fresh Outlook. Fresh Outlook's primary file takes around 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) and is called FreshOutlook.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Fresh Outlook is comprised of the following executables which take 865.09 KB (885848
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- FreshOutlook.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- FreshOutlook.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- FreshOutlook.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
The current page applies to Fresh Outlook version 2015.12.30.201238
only. Click on the links below for other Fresh Outlook versions:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is a program marketed by the software company Fresh Outlook. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fresh Outlook or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fresh Outlook". If it exists on your system the Fresh Outlook application will be found automatically. After you select Fresh Outlook in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Fresh Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The web site of the program is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fresh Outlook.
8. After uninstalling Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Fresh Outlook which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fresh Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your PC, nor are we saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fresh Outlook in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-13 01:14:00.987