Fresh Outlook is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your systemFresh Outlook
. Further information on Fresh Outlook can be seen here
. You can get more details about Fresh Outlook at http://freshestoutlook.com/support
. Usually the Fresh Outlook program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Fresh Outlook. Fresh Outlook's main file takes about 643.70 KB (659144 bytes) and is called utilFreshOutlook.exe.
Fresh Outlook contains of the executables below. They take 887.11 KB (908400
bytes) on disk.
- FreshOutlookUninstall.exe (243.41 KB)
- utilFreshOutlook.exe (643.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Fresh Outlook version 2016.01.19.161420
alone. You can find here a few links to other Fresh Outlook releases:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is an application released by the software company Fresh Outlook. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fresh Outlook or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fresh Outlook". If it is installed on your PC the Fresh Outlook application will be found very quickly. When you click Fresh Outlook in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Fresh Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The web site of the program is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fresh Outlook.
8. After uninstalling Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Fresh Outlook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fresh Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your PC, nor are we saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fresh Outlook in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-19 17:16:36.193