This info is about Fresh Outlook for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your computerFresh Outlook
. Open here
where you can get more info on Fresh Outlook. Detailed information about Fresh Outlook can be found at http://freshestoutlook.com/support
. Fresh Outlook is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Fresh Outlook by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookUn.exe OFS_. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 668.70 KB (684744 bytes) on disk and is named FreshOutlookUn.exe.
Fresh Outlook installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.40 MB (1470056
bytes) on disk.
- FreshOutlookUn.exe (668.70 KB)
- FreshOutlookUninstall.exe (243.41 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.03.31.114015
of Fresh Outlook. For more Fresh Outlook versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is an application offered by Fresh Outlook. Some users want to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Fresh Outlook or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fresh Outlook". If it exists on your system the Fresh Outlook program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Fresh Outlook in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Fresh Outlook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The web site of the program is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fresh Outlook.
8. After removing Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fresh Outlook that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fresh Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your PC, we are not saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fresh Outlook supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 09:25:48.553