This info is about Fresh Outlook for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your PCFresh Outlook
. Take a look here
for more info on Fresh Outlook. More data about the app Fresh Outlook can be found at http://freshestoutlook.com/support
. Fresh Outlook is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Fresh Outlook's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 634.20 KB (649416 bytes) on disk and is called utilFreshOutlook.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Fresh Outlook. They occupy about 877.61 KB (898672
bytes) on disk.
- FreshOutlookUninstall.exe (243.41 KB)
- utilFreshOutlook.exe (634.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.12.23.131220
of Fresh Outlook. Click on the links below for other Fresh Outlook versions:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is an application by Fresh Outlook. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Fresh Outlook from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Fresh Outlook or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fresh Outlook". The Fresh Outlook app will be found automatically. When you click Fresh Outlook in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Fresh Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The web site of the application is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fresh Outlook.
8. After removing Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fresh Outlook that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fresh Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your PC, we are not saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fresh Outlook supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-23 15:55:27.117