You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Fresh Outlook for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your computerFresh Outlook
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Fresh Outlook. You can get more details on Fresh Outlook at http://freshestoutlook.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook directory (same installation drive as Windows). Fresh Outlook's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe. Fresh Outlook's primary file takes about 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) and is named FreshOutlook.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Fresh Outlook. They take 2.24 MB (2347624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FreshOutlookUninstall.exe (242.43 KB)
- utilFreshOutlook.exe (447.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- FreshOutlook.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- FreshOutlook.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- FreshOutlook.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- FreshOutlook.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
The current page applies to Fresh Outlook version 2015.10.11.181659
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Fresh Outlook:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is an application by the software company Fresh Outlook. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Fresh Outlook from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Fresh Outlook or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fresh Outlook". The Fresh Outlook application will be found very quickly. After you select Fresh Outlook in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Fresh Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The software company is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fresh Outlook.
8. After removing Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Fresh Outlook that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fresh Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your PC, nor are we saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fresh Outlook supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-11 20:40:09.930