You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Fresh Outlook for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your computerFresh Outlook
. You can read more on Fresh Outlook or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Fresh Outlook at http://freshestoutlook.com/support
. Fresh Outlook is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Fresh Outlook by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 457.20 KB (468168 bytes) on disk and is titled utilFreshOutlook.exe.
Fresh Outlook contains of the executables below. They occupy 699.62 KB (716408
bytes) on disk.
- FreshOutlookUninstall.exe (242.42 KB)
- utilFreshOutlook.exe (457.20 KB)
This data is about Fresh Outlook version 2015.08.17.120433
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Fresh Outlook:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is an application offered by Fresh Outlook. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Fresh Outlook from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Fresh Outlook or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fresh Outlook". The Fresh Outlook app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Fresh Outlook in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Fresh Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The web site of the program is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fresh Outlook.
8. After uninstalling Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fresh Outlook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fresh Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your computer, nor are we saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fresh Outlook in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-19 12:16:34.693