Fresh Outlook is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your computerFresh Outlook
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Fresh Outlook. More info about the application Fresh Outlook can be found at http://freshestoutlook.com/support
. Fresh Outlook is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Fresh Outlook. The application's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is labeled 7za.exe.
Fresh Outlook installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.11.203915
of Fresh Outlook. For more Fresh Outlook versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is a program released by the software company Fresh Outlook. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Fresh Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fresh Outlook or simply click the Search field and type in "Fresh Outlook". The Fresh Outlook application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Fresh Outlook in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Fresh Outlook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The software company is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fresh Outlook.
8. After removing Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Fresh Outlook that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fresh Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your PC, we are not saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fresh Outlook supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 16:50:22.480