Fresh Outlook is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your PCFresh Outlook
. You can find out more on Fresh Outlook or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Fresh Outlook can be seen at http://freshestoutlook.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Fresh Outlook. FreshOutlookUninstall.exe is the Fresh Outlook's primary executable file and it takes circa 241.83 KB (247632 bytes) on disk.
Fresh Outlook installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 241.83 KB (247632
bytes) on disk.
- FreshOutlookUninstall.exe (241.83 KB)
The current page applies to Fresh Outlook version 2015.07.12.144029
only. You can find here a few links to other Fresh Outlook releases:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is a program released by Fresh Outlook. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Fresh Outlook from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fresh Outlook or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fresh Outlook". The Fresh Outlook application will be found automatically. When you click Fresh Outlook in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Fresh Outlook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The web site of the program is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fresh Outlook.
8. After uninstalling Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fresh Outlook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fresh Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your computer, we are not saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fresh Outlook in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-23 02:13:34.703