Fresh Outlook is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your PCFresh Outlook
. Further information on Fresh Outlook can be found here
. Click on http://freshestoutlook.com/support
to get more information about Fresh Outlook on Fresh Outlook's website. Fresh Outlook is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Fresh Outlook is C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe. Fresh Outlook's primary file takes around 242.84 KB (248672 bytes) and is called FreshOutlookUninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of Fresh Outlook. They occupy about 242.84 KB (248672
bytes) on disk.
- FreshOutlookUninstall.exe (242.84 KB)
The current page applies to Fresh Outlook version 2015.11.05.161430
alone. Click on the links below for other Fresh Outlook versions:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is a program marketed by Fresh Outlook. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Fresh Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fresh Outlook or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fresh Outlook". If it is installed on your PC the Fresh Outlook program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Fresh Outlook in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Fresh Outlook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The web site of the application is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fresh Outlook.
8. After uninstalling Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Fresh Outlook that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fresh Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your PC, we are not saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fresh Outlook in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-11 21:25:16.310