Fresh Outlook is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Fresh Outlook from your PCFresh Outlook
. Take a look here
for more details on Fresh Outlook. Further information about Fresh Outlook can be seen at http://freshestoutlook.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Fresh Outlook is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 242.41 KB (248224 bytes) on disk and is called FreshOutlookUninstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Fresh Outlook. They occupy 242.41 KB (248224
bytes) on disk.
- FreshOutlookUninstall.exe (242.41 KB)
This web page is about Fresh Outlook version 2015.08.31.050438
only. You can find below a few links to other Fresh Outlook releases:
...click to view all...
Fresh Outlook is an application released by the software company Fresh Outlook. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Fresh Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Fresh Outlook from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fresh Outlook or simply click the Search field and type in "Fresh Outlook". If it is installed on your PC the Fresh Outlook program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Fresh Outlook in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Fresh Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fresh Outlook:
- The software company is: http://freshestoutlook.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fresh Outlook\FreshOutlookuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fresh Outlook.
8. After removing Fresh Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Fresh Outlook that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fresh Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook from your PC, we are not saying that Fresh Outlook by Fresh Outlook is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Fresh Outlook supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 06:22:04.467