ESET Smart Security
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ESET Smart Security for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. Further information on ESET, spol s r. o. can be found here
. ESET Smart Security is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security folder, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is called egui.exe and occupies 4.85 MB (5088456 bytes).
ESET Smart Security is composed of the following executables which take 11.89 MB (12464096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (76.70 KB)
- CertImporter-1362.exe (158.20 KB)
- eCapture.exe (124.70 KB)
- ecls.exe (372.20 KB)
- ecmd.exe (49.59 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (52.20 KB)
- egui.exe (4.85 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.29 MB)
- EModCmd.exe (132.70 KB)
- speclean.exe (662.66 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (2.92 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.301.7
of ESET Smart Security. Click on the links below for other ESET Smart Security versions:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is a program by ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ESET Smart Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ESET Smart Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET Smart Security". The ESET Smart Security program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ESET Smart Security in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ESET Smart Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ESET Smart Security.
8. After uninstalling ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ESET Smart Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Smart Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ESET Smart Security supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 11:16:16.950