ESET Smart Security
ESET Smart Security is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. Further information on ESET, spol s r. o. can be found here
. ESET Smart Security is usually set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\ESET\ESET Smart Security directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. egui.exe is the ESET Smart Security's main executable file and it occupies close to 4.84 MB (5074384 bytes) on disk.
ESET Smart Security contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.12 MB (9558752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (79.05 KB)
- eCapture.exe (119.28 KB)
- ecls.exe (292.29 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.93 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (47.93 KB)
- egui.exe (4.84 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.27 MB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.20 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.22 MB)
This web page is about ESET Smart Security version 6.0.308.1
only. For other ESET Smart Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is an application by ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ESET Smart Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ESET Smart Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET Smart Security". The ESET Smart Security program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ESET Smart Security in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ESET Smart Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ESET Smart Security.
8. After removing ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ESET Smart Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Smart Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET Smart Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-16 14:40:30.640