ESET Smart Security
ESET Smart Security is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ESET, spol s r. o.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. callmsi.exe is the ESET Smart Security's primary executable file and it occupies circa 71.09 KB (72800 bytes) on disk.
ESET Smart Security contains of the executables below. They take 11.49 MB (12045696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (71.09 KB)
- ecls.exe (292.29 KB)
- ecmd.exe (50.45 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (44.95 KB)
- egui.exe (6.04 MB)
- eh64.exe (27.86 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.65 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.44 MB)
- CertImporter-1362.exe (158.20 KB)
- eCapture.exe (119.28 KB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
- upgrade.exe (347.59 KB)
This data is about ESET Smart Security version 6.0.314.3
only. For other ESET Smart Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is an application released by ESET, spol s r. o.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ESET Smart Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ESET Smart Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "ESET Smart Security". The ESET Smart Security application will be found very quickly. After you click ESET Smart Security in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ESET Smart Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ESET Smart Security.
8. After uninstalling ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ESET Smart Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Smart Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET Smart Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-22 17:40:02.980