ESET Smart Security
You can find on this page details on how to remove ESET Smart Security for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. Open here
for more details on ESET, spol s r. o.. Usually the ESET Smart Security program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file occupies 2.12 MB (2219184 bytes) on disk and is called egui.exe.
ESET Smart Security contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.57 MB (5844792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (66.94 KB)
- ecls.exe (264.09 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.89 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (70.96 KB)
- egui.exe (2.12 MB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (32.80 KB)
- ekrn.exe (791.16 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (686.55 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.19 MB)
- upgrade.exe (347.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of ESET Smart Security. You can find below info on other releases of ESET Smart Security:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is an application released by ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ESET Smart Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ESET Smart Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "ESET Smart Security". The ESET Smart Security application will be found very quickly. After you select ESET Smart Security in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ESET Smart Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ESET Smart Security.
8. After removing ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ESET Smart Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Smart Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET Smart Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 17:44:13.450