ESET Smart Security
ESET Smart Security is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. Go over here
for more details on ESET, spol s r. o.. ESET Smart Security is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security folder, depending on the user's decision. callmsi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 71.09 KB (72800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ESET Smart Security. They take about 11.49 MB (12046744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (71.09 KB)
- ecls.exe (292.29 KB)
- ecmd.exe (50.45 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (44.95 KB)
- egui.exe (6.04 MB)
- eh64.exe (27.86 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.65 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.44 MB)
- CertImporter-1379.exe (158.20 KB)
- eCapture.exe (119.28 KB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
- upgrade.exe (347.59 KB)
The current web page applies to ESET Smart Security version 6.0.316.5
alone. For other ESET Smart Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is a program marketed by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ESET Smart Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ESET Smart Security or simply click the Search field and type in "ESET Smart Security". If it exists on your system the ESET Smart Security program will be found very quickly. When you select ESET Smart Security in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ESET Smart Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ESET Smart Security.
8. After removing ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ESET Smart Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Smart Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, we are not saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET Smart Security in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-16 10:38:44.210