ESET Smart Security
This page is about ESET Smart Security for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on ESET, spol s r. o.. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security directory (same installation drive as Windows). egui.exe is the ESET Smart Security's primary executable file and it takes about 4.87 MB (5110672 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with ESET Smart Security. They occupy about 12.15 MB (12736776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (77.20 KB)
- CertImporter-1362.exe (158.20 KB)
- eCapture.exe (124.51 KB)
- ecls.exe (371.96 KB)
- ecmd.exe (49.09 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (52.61 KB)
- egui.exe (4.87 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
- speclean.exe (662.66 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (2.96 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.24 MB)
- upgrade.exe (343.66 KB)
This page is about ESET Smart Security version 7.0.302.24
alone. For other ESET Smart Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is an application marketed by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ESET Smart Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ESET Smart Security or simply click the Search field and type in "ESET Smart Security". If it exists on your system the ESET Smart Security application will be found automatically. After you select ESET Smart Security in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ESET Smart Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ESET Smart Security.
8. After removing ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ESET Smart Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Smart Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET Smart Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 21:26:21.153