ESET Smart Security
ESET Smart Security is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. Further information on ESET, spol s r. o. can be seen here
. Usually the ESET Smart Security program is found in the C:\Archivos de programa\ESET\ESET Smart Security directory, depending on the user's option during install. egui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.84 MB (5078504 bytes) on disk.
ESET Smart Security contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.62 MB (10085640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (79.05 KB)
- CertImporter-1363.exe (158.20 KB)
- eCapture.exe (119.28 KB)
- ecls.exe (292.29 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.93 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (47.93 KB)
- egui.exe (4.84 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.20 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.22 MB)
- upgrade.exe (340.25 KB)
This data is about ESET Smart Security version 6.0.314.2
alone. For more ESET Smart Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by ESET Smart Security's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ESET\ESET Smart Security
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET Smart Security
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ESET\ESET Smart Security
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\callmsi.exe
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\DMON.dll
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.cat
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.inf
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ESET Smart Security - Context Menu Shell Extension
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ESET Smart Security - Context Menu Shell Extension
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drives\Shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ESET Smart Security - Context Menu Shell Extension
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers\ESET Smart Security - Context Menu Shell Extension
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\
ESET Smart Security is an application offered by ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ESET Smart Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ESET Smart Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET Smart Security". If it is installed on your PC the ESET Smart Security app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ESET Smart Security in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ESET Smart Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ESET Smart Security.
8. After uninstalling ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ESET Smart Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Smart Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET Smart Security supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 18:54:05.377