ESET Smart Security
You can find below details on how to remove ESET Smart Security for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. Go over here
for more info on ESET, spol s r. o.. Usually the ESET Smart Security program is found in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file occupies 70.57 KB (72264 bytes) on disk and is labeled callmsi.exe.
ESET Smart Security is comprised of the following executables which take 8.94 MB (9376840
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (70.57 KB)
- CertImporter-1400.exe (168.13 KB)
- ecls.exe (272.17 KB)
- ecmd.exe (47.43 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (43.41 KB)
- egui.exe (3.89 MB)
- eh64.exe (26.33 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.80 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.62 MB)
- CertImporter-1400.exe (147.13 KB)
- ekrn.exe (891.78 KB)
The current page applies to ESET Smart Security version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other ESET Smart Security versions:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is a program marketed by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ESET Smart Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ESET Smart Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET Smart Security". If it is installed on your PC the ESET Smart Security program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ESET Smart Security in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ESET Smart Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ESET Smart Security.
8. After removing ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET Smart Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET Smart Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ESET Smart Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-03 16:34:56.590