ESET Smart Security
This page is about ESET Smart Security for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. More information about ESET, spol s r. o. can be read here
. ESET Smart Security is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security folder, regulated by the user's option. egui.exe is the ESET Smart Security's main executable file and it occupies approximately 2.94 MB (3084384 bytes) on disk.
ESET Smart Security contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.13 MB (7480528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (74.98 KB)
- CertImporter-1400.exe (147.13 KB)
- ecls.exe (272.13 KB)
- ecmd.exe (50.84 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (54.87 KB)
- egui.exe (2.94 MB)
- ekrn.exe (952.09 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.29 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.39 MB)
This data is about ESET Smart Security version 18.104.22.168
only. For more ESET Smart Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is an application by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ESET Smart Security from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ESET Smart Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET Smart Security". If it is installed on your PC the ESET Smart Security app will be found very quickly. When you click ESET Smart Security in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ESET Smart Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ESET Smart Security.
8. After removing ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET Smart Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET Smart Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, we are not saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET Smart Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-17 13:17:10.240