ESET Smart Security
ESET Smart Security is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. You can read more on ESET, spol s r. o. or check for application updates here
. ESET Smart Security is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. ESET Smart Security's main file takes about 66.91 KB (68520 bytes) and is named callmsi.exe.
ESET Smart Security is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.50 MB (5766384
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (66.91 KB)
- ecls.exe (264.06 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.87 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (70.94 KB)
- egui.exe (2.06 MB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (32.77 KB)
- ekrn.exe (791.13 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (674.45 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.19 MB)
- upgrade.exe (343.66 KB)
This data is about ESET Smart Security version 188.8.131.52
only. For other ESET Smart Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is a program by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ESET Smart Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ESET Smart Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET Smart Security". If it is installed on your PC the ESET Smart Security application will be found very quickly. When you select ESET Smart Security in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ESET Smart Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ESET Smart Security.
8. After uninstalling ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET Smart Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Smart Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET Smart Security in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 12:44:02.647