ESET Smart Security
ESET Smart Security is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. Take a look here
for more info on ESET, spol s r. o.. ESET Smart Security is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security folder, regulated by the user's option. ESET Smart Security's primary file takes about 4.84 MB (5074384 bytes) and is named egui.exe.
ESET Smart Security is composed of the following executables which take 9.11 MB (9554632
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (79.05 KB)
- eCapture.exe (119.28 KB)
- ecls.exe (292.29 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.93 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (47.93 KB)
- egui.exe (4.84 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.27 MB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.20 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.22 MB)
This page is about ESET Smart Security version 6.0.302.6
only. For more ESET Smart Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is a program by ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ESET Smart Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ESET Smart Security or simply click the Search field and type in "ESET Smart Security". The ESET Smart Security app will be found automatically. When you click ESET Smart Security in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ESET Smart Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ESET Smart Security.
8. After removing ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ESET Smart Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET Smart Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET Smart Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-25 12:31:42.140