ESET Smart Security
This web page is about ESET Smart Security for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. Take a look here
for more info on ESET, spol s r. o.. ESET Smart Security is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. egui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.87 MB (5110672 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in ESET Smart Security. They occupy 13.98 MB (14659408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (77.20 KB)
- CertImporter-1358.exe (158.20 KB)
- eCapture.exe (124.51 KB)
- ecls.exe (371.96 KB)
- ecmd.exe (49.09 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (52.61 KB)
- egui.exe (4.87 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
- speclean.exe (2.82 MB)
- SysInspector.exe (2.96 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.24 MB)
The current page applies to ESET Smart Security version 7.0.302.5
alone. For more ESET Smart Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is a program released by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ESET Smart Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "ESET Smart Security". If it is installed on your PC the ESET Smart Security application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ESET Smart Security in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ESET Smart Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET Smart Security.
8. After uninstalling ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ESET Smart Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ESET Smart Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET Smart Security supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:12:01.307