ESET Smart Security
ESET Smart Security is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. More info about ESET, spol s r. o. can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security folder (same installation drive as Windows). ESET Smart Security's primary file takes around 71.09 KB (72800 bytes) and its name is callmsi.exe.
The executables below are part of ESET Smart Security. They take an average of 11.48 MB (12038176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (71.09 KB)
- ecls.exe (292.29 KB)
- ecmd.exe (50.45 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (44.95 KB)
- egui.exe (6.04 MB)
- eh64.exe (27.86 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.65 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.44 MB)
- CertImporter-1362.exe (158.20 KB)
- eCapture.exe (119.28 KB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
- upgrade.exe (340.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.314.1
of ESET Smart Security. Click on the links below for other ESET Smart Security versions:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is an application marketed by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ESET Smart Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ESET Smart Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET Smart Security". The ESET Smart Security program will be found automatically. When you select ESET Smart Security in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ESET Smart Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ESET Smart Security.
8. After uninstalling ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET Smart Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ESET Smart Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ESET Smart Security supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 01:12:19.290