ESET Smart Security
This page contains complete information on how to remove ESET Smart Security for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. Check out here
for more information on ESET, spol s r. o.. ESET Smart Security is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. egui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.87 MB (5110160 bytes) on disk.
ESET Smart Security installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.82 MB (14496392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (77.20 KB)
- eCapture.exe (124.51 KB)
- ecls.exe (371.96 KB)
- ecmd.exe (49.09 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (52.61 KB)
- egui.exe (4.87 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
- speclean.exe (2.82 MB)
- SysInspector.exe (2.96 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of ESET Smart Security. You can find below info on other releases of ESET Smart Security:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is an application released by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ESET Smart Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ESET Smart Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "ESET Smart Security". If it is installed on your PC the ESET Smart Security app will be found very quickly. After you click ESET Smart Security in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ESET Smart Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ESET Smart Security.
8. After removing ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ESET Smart Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ESET Smart Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ESET Smart Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-20 07:21:09.687