ESET Smart Security
This page is about ESET Smart Security for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. Go over here
for more info on ESET, spol s r. o.. ESET Smart Security is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The program's main executable file is named egui.exe and its approximative size is 4.84 MB (5074384 bytes).
ESET Smart Security installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.61 MB (10072648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (79.05 KB)
- CertImporter-1363.exe (158.20 KB)
- eCapture.exe (119.28 KB)
- ecls.exe (292.29 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.93 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (47.93 KB)
- egui.exe (4.84 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.27 MB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.20 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.22 MB)
- upgrade.exe (343.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.308.2
of ESET Smart Security. Click on the links below for other ESET Smart Security versions:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is a program released by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ESET Smart Security with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ESET Smart Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET Smart Security". If it exists on your system the ESET Smart Security application will be found automatically. After you select ESET Smart Security in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ESET Smart Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ESET Smart Security.
8. After uninstalling ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET Smart Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Smart Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET Smart Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 22:35:14.130