ESET Smart Security
ESET Smart Security is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. You can find out more on ESET, spol s r. o. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. ESET Smart Security's main file takes about 68.53 KB (70176 bytes) and is named callmsi.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside ESET Smart Security. They occupy about 8.63 MB (9051112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (68.53 KB)
- ecls.exe (272.13 KB)
- ecmd.exe (45.39 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (42.39 KB)
- egui.exe (3.85 MB)
- eh64.exe (25.30 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.79 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.62 MB)
- ekrn.exe (952.09 KB)
This data is about ESET Smart Security version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other ESET Smart Security releases:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is an application offered by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ESET Smart Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ESET Smart Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET Smart Security". If it exists on your system the ESET Smart Security app will be found automatically. After you select ESET Smart Security in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ESET Smart Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ESET Smart Security.
8. After uninstalling ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ESET Smart Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET Smart Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET Smart Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 02:46:44.170