ESET Smart Security
ESET Smart Security is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ESET, spol s r. o.. Usually the ESET Smart Security program is found in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security directory, depending on the user's option during install. egui.exe is the ESET Smart Security's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.12 MB (2219184 bytes) on disk.
ESET Smart Security is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.25 MB (5501216
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (66.94 KB)
- ecls.exe (264.09 KB)
- ecmd.exe (62.91 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (70.96 KB)
- egui.exe (2.12 MB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (32.80 KB)
- ekrn.exe (795.18 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (690.57 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of ESET Smart Security. For other ESET Smart Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is a program offered by ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ESET Smart Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ESET Smart Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET Smart Security". The ESET Smart Security app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ESET Smart Security in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ESET Smart Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ESET Smart Security.
8. After removing ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ESET Smart Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET Smart Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET Smart Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 10:49:41.933