ESET Smart Security
ESET Smart Security is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. Open here
for more details on ESET, spol s r. o.. ESET Smart Security is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security folder, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file occupies 71.09 KB (72800 bytes) on disk and is named callmsi.exe.
The executable files below are part of ESET Smart Security. They take an average of 11.46 MB (12012432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (71.09 KB)
- ecls.exe (292.29 KB)
- ecmd.exe (50.45 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (44.95 KB)
- egui.exe (6.03 MB)
- eh64.exe (27.86 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.65 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.43 MB)
- CertImporter-1358.exe (158.20 KB)
- eCapture.exe (119.28 KB)
- ekrn.exe (1.27 MB)
- upgrade.exe (340.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.304.6
of ESET Smart Security. You can find below a few links to other ESET Smart Security releases:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is an application released by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ESET Smart Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ESET Smart Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET Smart Security". If it is installed on your PC the ESET Smart Security application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ESET Smart Security in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ESET Smart Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ESET Smart Security.
8. After uninstalling ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ESET Smart Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Smart Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET Smart Security supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 17:15:14.010