ESET Smart Security
ESET Smart Security is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. More info about ESET, spol s r. o. can be read here
. Usually the ESET Smart Security program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is called callmsi.exe and its approximative size is 82.57 KB (84552 bytes).
ESET Smart Security contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.88 MB (13501176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (82.57 KB)
- ecls.exe (371.26 KB)
- ecmd.exe (51.88 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (45.88 KB)
- egui.exe (5.35 MB)
- eh64.exe (28.79 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (3.74 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.34 MB)
- CertImporter-1362.exe (158.20 KB)
- eCapture.exe (123.80 KB)
- ekrn.exe (1.27 MB)
- upgrade.exe (343.66 KB)
The current web page applies to ESET Smart Security version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other ESET Smart Security versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall ESET Smart Security you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ESET Smart Security:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ESET\ESET Smart Security
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET Smart Security
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ESET\ESET Smart Security
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\callmsi.exe
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\DMON.dll
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.cat
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.inf
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ESET Smart Security - Context Menu Shell Extension
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ESET Smart Security - Context Menu Shell Extension
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drives\Shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ESET Smart Security - Context Menu Shell Extension
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers\ESET Smart Security - Context Menu Shell Extension
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\egui.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\
ESET Smart Security is an application by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ESET Smart Security with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ESET Smart Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "ESET Smart Security". If it is installed on your PC the ESET Smart Security app will be found very quickly. When you click ESET Smart Security in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ESET Smart Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ESET Smart Security.
8. After removing ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ESET Smart Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Smart Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ESET Smart Security supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 16:34:47.753