ESET Smart Security
ESET Smart Security is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. You can find out more on ESET, spol s r. o. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security folder (same installation drive as Windows). ESET Smart Security's main file takes around 4.84 MB (5074384 bytes) and is called egui.exe.
ESET Smart Security installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.60 MB (10068528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (79.05 KB)
- CertImporter-1363.exe (158.20 KB)
- eCapture.exe (119.28 KB)
- ecls.exe (292.29 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.93 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (47.93 KB)
- egui.exe (4.84 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.27 MB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.20 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.22 MB)
- upgrade.exe (343.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.306.2
of ESET Smart Security. You can find below a few links to other ESET Smart Security releases:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is a program released by ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ESET Smart Security from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ESET Smart Security or simply click the Search field and type in "ESET Smart Security". If it exists on your system the ESET Smart Security app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ESET Smart Security in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ESET Smart Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ESET Smart Security.
8. After removing ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ESET Smart Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET Smart Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, we are not saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET Smart Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 08:26:14.720