This info is about Chromium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCLos creadores de Chromium
. Open here
for more details on Los creadores de Chromium. Chromium is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\87.0.4251.0\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.85 MB (1940480 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Chromium. They take about 6.99 MB (7334400
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.85 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (742.50 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.20 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (926.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.32 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 87.0.4251.0
only. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-31 14:22:05.710