Chromium is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCLos creadores de Chromium
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Los creadores de Chromium. Usually the Chromium program is to be found in the C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\85.0.4164.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.82 MB (1903616 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chromium. They take 6.83 MB (7162880
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.82 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (717.50 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.16 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (890.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 85.0.4164.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application marketed by Los creadores de Chromium. Some users want to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-06 00:04:33.413