Chromium is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your computerLos creadores de Chromium
. More information on Los creadores de Chromium can be seen here
. Chromium is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\79.0.3908.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.58 MB (1651712 bytes) on disk.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.16 MB (8555520
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.58 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (594.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (726.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.95 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 79.0.3908.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application offered by Los creadores de Chromium. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium app will be found very quickly. After you click Chromium in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-08 22:11:21.980