You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCLos creadores de Chromium
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Los creadores de Chromium. Usually the Chromium program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\78.0.3897.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Chromium's main file takes about 1.71 MB (1788416 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Chromium is composed of the following executables which take 5.47 MB (5731328
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.71 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (707.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (868.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.22 MB)
This web page is about Chromium version 78.0.3897.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium app will be found very quickly. When you click Chromium in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-06 12:20:09.913