This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Chromium from your systemLos creadores de Chromium
. More information about Los creadores de Chromium can be read here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\77.0.3816.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.68 MB (1761792 bytes) on disk.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They take 5.47 MB (5735424
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.68 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (754.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (867.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.21 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 77.0.3816.0
only. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by Los creadores de Chromium. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-23 03:26:49.267